And about halfway through, we hear a noise in the distance that catches our attention. We started listening and realized it was some kind of saw. Steve said it sounded like a table saw. Which would be normal, you know, if it wasn’t almost midnight on a Monday and we weren’t in the middle of nowhere suburbia…
So pretty much one of our neighbors just murdered someone and cut them up with a table saw.
- Friend: I mean we have a lot in common!
- Me: Like?
- Friend: Well we're both girls.
- Me: And?
- Friend: She's really cute, okay!
me and carlie are just so cute
- dianna: i'm gay
- naya: same
- lea: i swing both ways
- heather: i'm completely straight.
- heather: naya, make out with me.